Friday, July 27, 2012

Robert





 This was actually written four days after Robert died. Jennifer had me help her write this because isn't much of a write, you can tell from her posts on Facebook....

Robert
By Jennifer Masters, with the help of William Pattison
For Horror Bob's Blog

This is Robert's wife Jennifer. I'm so sorry to tell you that Robert died January 12th. He started having chest pains and I called the ambulance. He died a little bit after he arrived at the hospital.
Robert didn't have a lot of friends. After he had to close the video store he was left pretty much alone, since most of the people he talked to were customers.
I know he would like me to tell all of you what a joy it was for him to come on here and chat with all of you. Thank you for making he last months happy.

I plan to post his last two interviews. Robert’s friend William Pattison is helping me, since I don’t know the computer very well.